Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday, Aug. 12
Just got home from WOW meeting and am tired. We had a great meeting and, of course, too much to eat.
We cleaned out another house yesterday and had a nursing home service last night. Always something going on. I am trying to get my house cleaned up for fall. Maybe I'll change the furniture around tomorrow. I just feel in the mood. Seems like fall is in the air.
Sonny went over to Fairmont to pick up a piano with some guys from church. It was given to them. Anyway, I brought a plate of food for him. He ate most of it and is now in bed. Not too much else going on. MOM

3 comments:

Cheryl Watters said...

Sure was nice to find your blog tonight. What a nice job you are doing. Don't forget to write up an article about your WOW meeting. I'm waiting for it. Good to talk to you today.

Phil & Sue Arnold said...

Well, look who I found! I was just messing around in this blogging world and found you. It was good to get caught up on some news about you and that one guy...what's his name? Oh yeah. Sonny. Becky was so excited to see you at IHC. She had to call me and tell me that she had seen you there. Miss you guys!!

Melanie and Jess Heer said...

Sounds like you had a busy day! The kids can't wait until they get to see you!!!!!
~Boof