Monday, August 18, 2008


Monday, Aug. 18
Hi All,
I just had to write and share this picture of my flowers on the back deck. I think I counted 23 blooms on the rose bush. Sonny got it for me for my birthday.
It's another beautiful day here today. We had a really busy weekend and today(Monday) is usually our day of rest so not too much going on. Just grass to mow and such. We had a Christian bike ride on Saturday with a concert (Jonathan White) following. We had a beautiful ride. It was a perfect day for that. Then yesterday we had New Destiny Treatment Center at the church for the morning service. We had lunch for all in the fellowship hall. We had a great service. Lots of food too. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. Well, I need to get off here and get busy. Judy

1 comment:

Beth 'n Ralph Williams said...

Mom, Your flowers look beautiful. Mine look terrible, I haven't been giving them enough attention and we haven't had much rain for forever. Everything is so dry. I wish I had your green thumb. Beth