Monday, October 13, 2008

God's Handiwork





Hi All,



Today was special for Sonny and me. It 's Monday and the day that we try to take off and do something to unwind from the busy weekends. Yesterday we had three services and were very tired. Anyway, back to today. We went on a color tour on the bikes with some couples from church. We went over into Maryland and up around Pennsylvania and back down to West Virginia. We left about 10 a.m. had a great lunch, and got home around 5 p.m. It was warm (77) and the sun was shining. It was a wonderful ride. I don't know how anyone can see the beauty of nature in the fall and not believe in God.



Sonny is feeling much better. His blood pressure is stabilizing and he has been pain free for over a week now. He still needs to take it easy (yeah right), but God has been good to us again.



Well, I just wanted to share with you all. Judy

5 comments:

Beth 'n Ralph Williams said...

HELLO!!!!! Haven't heard from you for awhile, I guess we've all been busy. I'm glad dad is feeling better. That sure is a beautiful picture. Love, Beth

Jess & Melanie Heer said...

It looks like you guys had fun! What a beautiful picture! It's really starting to look pretty here too with the leaves changing!

Unknown said...

Wow, I wish I was there with my camera!

Cheryl Watters said...

Sure brings back memories of when we did that in upper Michigan. I loved it. Wish I was there to enjoy that beautiful scenery.

Sharalyn said...

Beautiful colors. I agree... God's handiwork is just amazing!
Sounds enjoyable... riding just to observe nature.
(SOMEDAY... maybe James & I will be able to do a little "touring" the country. That's one of my dreams anyway.)