Monday, September 15, 2008



Hi Everyone,

Monday night. Just got my hair washed, a major job, so thought I'd write some tonight. It's been a busy week for us. We made a fast trip to Michigan to pick up our camper. Got home on Friday night around 4:30 and got busy around here. Saturday was our trip to Sight and Sound Theater to see In the Beginning. It was a great trip and the show was wonderful. We got home around 10:30 and were super tired. The week before had been busy with Sonny's Mom's birthday party. It was very nice and I think she got 107 cards. Today we got our new washer and dryer. I washed 2 loads of clothes. We start Revival tomorrow night. It seems to be run, run, run. Will write more later. Judy

4 comments:

Candy Girl said...

It's about time!!

urhis said...

What lovely cakes. You young folks are so busy. LOL We trust your revival is crowned with God's blessing from beginning to end.

Phil & Sue Arnold said...

Oh Judy. You're so cute. I miss you so much. I wish I could just sit down and "spill my guts"...oopps (I mean talk). Love ya! Sue

Sharalyn said...

Sight and Sound.... don't they do just an awesome production?! We thoroughly enjoyed going there with BLBS when the ACE International Convention was in VA in 2006.